WARANA Juniors Savings Scheme Deposits
WARANA Juniors Savings Scheme is meant to promote savings habit among people. It also helps in bringing financial discipline among the people. Savings Bank accounts facilitate people to access accounts at the time of financial needs. There is also a steady return in the form interest at a fixed interest rate, currently it is 2% p.a. At Warana Bank, customers always enjoy services with a personalized touch. Warana Bank is a 100% CBS enabled bank & customers can get the benefit of ‘Any Branch Banking’.
Nature of Depositors WARANA Juniors Savings Scheme Account can be opened by
- Individual – Single or Joint
- Minors Age Upto 12 To 18 Years – with Guardian
- Account opening form, duly signed by the account holders
- Introduction from existing account holder or school / Collage authorized signatories’ certificate.
- Photograph of account holders
- Photo identity such as photocopy of PAN Card, Driving License
- Proof of residence in the form of photocopy of Voter ID, Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Electricity / Telephone bill, etc.
- Nomination Facility
- Free Cost of passbook
- Minimum balance Rs.25/-
- Free ATM Card
- Maximum Withdrawal limit Rs 10000/-
- Free ATM usage.
- Fund remittance facility such as issue of Demand Draft, Pay Orders, RTGS, NEFT, N-ECS.
- Any Branch Banking through Core Banking Solution.
- Lockers at Competitive Price.
- Bancassurance (Life Insurance / General Insurance).
- PAN Card issue.
- Bill Centre.