Warana Housing Loan
To provide housing loans to individuals at competitive interest rate considering the needs.
Salaried individuals, Businessmen, Self-employed professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, etc., Entrepreneurs.
- Construct your own bungalow
- Buy flat/Row House
- Buy resale flat
- Takeover of existing Housing Loans with other banks & financial institutions.
- Express loan processing
- Simple loan documentation
- Low EMI
- Interest on daily reducing balance
- Low processing charges
- Maximum Loan Amount of Rs.4 crore.
- Life insurance for the principal borrower at nominal cost
- Added benefits of bank's membership
2.5% of loan amount
Requirement of Documents for New Property
75% of Agreement Amount of the Residential property subject to his income eligibility whichever is lower.
For Resale Property
50% of Agreement Amount of the Residential property OR 75% of the Valuation Amount whichever is lower, subject to his income eligibility whichever is lower.
- Loan Application Form.
- Income Proof ( 3 yrs Balance Sheet , Profit & Loss Account. )
- City Survey Property Card and Inquiry Report.
- City Survey Map.
- Gharfala Receipt.
- Grampanchayat boundaries specification document.
- Document of Business (Registration etc.)
- Legal Opinion and Valuation.
- Matured property holders promising letter / Note.
- Income Tax Return.
- Stock statement ( Verified by branch manager. )
- Proprietor Declaration Form .
- In case of partnership firm .
- Partnership deed.
- Registration documents.
- In case of company.
- Memorandum documents.
- Agreement to take the loan.
- Agreement to do signature on loan documents.
- Agreement of accepting terms & condition after sanction of loan amount.
- In case of Development of plot Agreement between plot owner & builder.