SAVINGS BANK DEPOSITS
Savings Bank Deposits
A Savings Bank account is meant to promote savings habit among people. It also helps in bringing financial discipline among the people. Savings Bank accounts facilitate people to access accounts at the time of financial needs. There is also a steady return in the form interest at a fixed interest rate, currently it is 2 % Quarter (W.E.F 02/08/2022). At Warana Bank, customers always enjoy services with a personalized touch. Warana Bank is a 100% CBS enabled bank & customers can get the benefit of ‘Any Branch Banking’.
Nature of Depositors
Saving Bank Account can be opened by:
- Individual – Single or Joint
- Minors – with Guardian
- Regd. Societies & Trusts
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
- Account opening form, duly signed by the account holders
- Introduction from existing account holder
- Photograph of account holders
- Photo identity such as photocopy of PAN Card, Driving License
- Proof of residence in the form of photocopy of Ration Card, Electricity / Telephone bill, etc.
- Nomination Facility
- Personalized Cheque- Book facility
- Standing Instruction Facility
- ATM Card
- Fund remittance facility such as issue of Demand Draft, Pay Orders, RTGS, NEFT, N-ECS, IMPS, UPI.
- Any Branch Banking through Core Banking Solution.
- Lockers at Competitive Price.
- Bank Insurance (Life Insurance / General Insurance).
- PAN Card issue.
- Bill Centre.
- Account opening minimun balane 200/- Rs. Without Cheque Book or ATM
- Minimum Balance 500/- Rs with Cheque Book or ATM.
- Basic Saving Scheme (Zero Balance).